Accommodations and East Coast Australia Hotels when travelling to Australia East Coast
Australia’s east coast has many beautiful must see sights and hidden gems.
You need to decide if you have the time to explore it independently or if it makes sense to join a small group, guided tour. Both have there benefits and as avid travellers ourselves, we know that only you can make that decision based on the amount of time you have to travel the east coast of Australia, your budget and importantly the way that you would like to explore the East Coast of Australia.
If you decide that you don’t have the time, or experience, to travel independently on the east coast of Australia – you can consider the option of taking a organised and guided east coast Australia sightseeing tour. Your next decision, would you like to travel on a bus/coach in a large group? Or would you prefer a small group boutique east coast Australia tour, with like minded small group travellers?
Via Travel Australia delivers boutique east coast Australia tours that include east coast Australia must see sights, as well as authentic local Australian experiences that can only be enjoyed in a small group. The main Sydney to Cairns trip covers over 4000 kms from Sydney to Cairns over 14 days, so having a good nights rest is important.
You will sleep in a range of accommodation on the East Coast of Australia with Via Travel. Boutique properties, 4 star hotels and one small heritage hotel restored from 1919 in a small town named Dorrigo, near the National Park. Check out the links below, to see the type of accommodation we use along the way. And at the bottom of the page is a link to all of our east coast Australia Tours, in case you decide that a small group tour is the way you would like to see the best sights on the east coast of Australia.
We hope you found some good information to help you plan your east coast Australia tour, feel free to contact us to ask any questions or for general advice, we are local and happy to help.
Accommodation east coast Australia – Hand picked for the location, service & comfort
- Sydney: Macleay Hotel – https://www.themacleay.com/
- Newcastle: The Lucky Hotel – https://www.themacleay.com/
- Port Macquarie: El Paso Motor Inn – https://elpasomotorinn.com.au/
- Dorrigo National Park: Dorrigo Heritage Motel (Traditional Australian Pub) or Bellingen Valley Lodge – http://www.heritagehoteldorrigo.com.au/
- Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments – http://www.byronbayhotelapartments.com.au/
- Noosa: Noosa Lakes Resort – https://www.noosalakesresorts.com/
- Airlie Beach: Mantra Croc Club – https://www.clubcroc.com.au
- Mission Beach Castaways Resort – https://castaways.com.au/
- Cairns: Pacific Hotel – http://pacifichotelcairns.com/ OR The Abbott Boutique Hotel – http://www.theabbott.com.au/* Similar accommodation may be used if necessary
See all of our east coast Australia tour itineraries by clicking this link – Via Travel Australia – Boutique east coast Australia Tours – https://viatravel.com.au/